Thursday, January 1, 2009

Take the Poll!

I know the topic isn't the freshest news by now, but I'm certainly still thinking about it, and I really want to know what you think. My readers' worldview is important to me.

It's in the upper part of the right-hand column. It takes one click.

Oh, yeah: Happy new year!! I'm off to ride the rollers, because it's been in the single digits most of the day and most of the roads are ice and snow. Kind of hard when the sun is blasting; I have to remind myself once an hour, "Just because the sun is out doesn't mean I can ride!" Almost every day, I have this moment where I can feel spring, way off in the distance... but coming. It's like it's here for a moment, laid over the ice and snow: A clear black ribbon of road, green everywhere, and a warm breeze, whispering, "Come ride for hours!"

No comments: